Life Supports accredited counsellors and psychologists:
- Have extensive experience and counselling competency. Each practitioner undergoes our rigorous selection process to ensure they meet Life Supports standards of highly ethical, effective and professional counselling services.
- Are qualified and registered with their relevant professional bodies. This ensures that every member of our network is equipped to competently practice within their areas of expertise.
- Are required to participate in ongoing professional education and training. This component of Life Supports accreditation ensures our counsellors and psychologists are at the forefront of developments in counselling practice and delivery.
- Participate in our ongoing quality assurance program.
Life Supports accreditation ensures that every one of our counsellors and psychologists consistently provides exceptionally high quality professional counselling services.
Specialist practice areas
Life Supports counsellors and psychologists provide services in the following counselling areas:
- Anger management
- Anxiety and depression
- Drug and alcohol
- General issues
- Grief and loss
- Marriage and relationships
- Sexual abuse
- Sex and intimacy
Our team of counsellors and psychologists
We encourage you to browse our counsellor profiles to find a practitioner that meet your needs.
To make an enquiry or booking, please call 1300 735 030.